ScuptPro3D is integrated into the SiteSculptor VRML authoring
product, all of the features listed here are in addition to the standard
SculptPRO product features:
- 3D Digitization:
- Non-contact, line-of-site measurement of 3D positional data.
- 30m measuring radius. Big enough for architectural scale
- Accuracy of +/- 2mm.
- Standard version is point-by-point digitization. Scanning
- Completely self contained digitizing unit, with remote handheld
controller. No wires, all data links are radio.
- Data from the digitizer is imported directly into the SculptPRO
- Special recognition routines can identify certain 3D features.
- Once in the computer program, all data can be manipulated using the
standard tools found in the SiteSculptor VRML authoring toolkit.
- Standard output format is VRML 2.0 Other formats can be provided on a
Alternate versions of this site
Page automatically updated on