SiteSculptor product features.
- First VRML authoring tool to offer industrial-strength 3D modeling
tools, true CAD solid modeling, NURBS surface creation, and Boolean
operators in an easy to use interface.
- First VRML authoring tool to integrate a commercial VRML
browser(Netscape's Live3D) right into its interface to give authors a true
- Multiple viewport interface with a direct Plug-in VRML
browser window. Immediately browse either the entire world or just
- Easy to use attributes interface for defining materials, textures, WWW
links, automatic levels of detail, spin, rendering methods, and more.
- Trim to plane
- Section trim
- Contour punch
- Move, with multiple copy option.
- Rotate, with multiple copy option.
- Unidirectional or omnidirectional scaling.
- Helical array
VRML attributes and controls:
- AutoLOD Automatic levels of detail.
- Rendering method controls.
- Automatic inlining of objects and/or groups.
- Integrated VRML browser plug-in interface.
- Multi level toolbar contains all common functions.
- 3 user levels on toolbars from simple to most powerful.
- Multiple window interface. User defined views.
- Intuitive history bar lists recently selected functions.
- Customizable tool bars.
- User defined accelerator keys for any function.
- User definable alternate mouse buttons.
- Extensive use of DEF/USE for creation of the most efficient
- Legible formatting for easy subsequent editing of file. Not that
you'll need to.
versions of this site | Search
Copyright © 1999 Sculptware LLC
Page updated on 02/14/02